Founded in 1952
Carlo Orsi Gallery, located in an eighteenth century palazzo in the Montenapoleone fashion district in the heart of Milan, is renowned for its expertise, reliability and top museum quality artworks and has been dealing in old master paintings and sculpture for over fifty years.
The gallery specialises particularly in Italian paintings, sculptures and works of art from the fourteenth to the eighteenth century and it is now a reference point for private collectors, dealers, scholars and art lovers from all over the world.
It participates in the most prestigious exhibitions and art fairs in Europe and overseas including TEFAF Maastricht and TEFAF New York, The Biennale Internazionale dell’Antiquariato of Florence and Modena Antiquaria.
Throughout the years the gallery has supported various worldwide institutions, loaning artworks and contributing to the publication of important monographs, and frequently produces its own detailed academic catalogues to accompany its research on specific artists.
- Cremona 1587
Portrait of a Gentleman
Oil on panel
29 x 22.5 cm
- Rome 1673
Still life with fish and crustacans
Oil on canvas
37,5 x 93,5 cm each
a set of three paintings
- London 1857
The Blessing of Pope Gregory XVI from the Lateran Basilica
Oil on canvas
87,5 x 128 cm
Signed and dated lower-left: A. Aglio. 1836