ANGELO ENRICO

Enrico Gallerie d'Arte

Founded in 1972
The Gallerie Enrico were founded in 1972 in Alassio (Savona) by Giliana and Franco Enrico. Specialists in the Italian paintingof the XIX century and in the most artists of various regional schools. In 1994 they opened the Gallery in Genoa and in 1995 the Gallery in Milan. Currently the two Galleries are directed by the sons Angelo and Serafino Enrico. In the Gallery of Milan there are in addition to the trade exhibitions, important cultural initiatives, as the monographs about Pompeo Mariani. The Gallerie Enrico partecipates constantly in national and international antiques fairs.


  • Giovanni Boldini
    Ferrara 1842 - Paris 1931

    Portrait of Princess Cècile Murat Ney d’Elchingen
    Oil on canvas
    cm 239 x 130
    1910
  • Raffaello Sorbi
    Firenze 1844 - Firenze 1931

    The meeting of Dante and Beatrice
    Oil on canvas
    cm 64,4 x 90,5
    1897
  • Mosè Bianchi
    Monza 1840 - Monza 1904

    The Carrobbio under the snow
    Oil on board
    cm 35,8 x 25,1
  • Angelo dall'Oca Bianca
    Verona 1858 - Verona 1942

    Market in Piazza delle Erbe, Verona
    Oil on canvas
    cm 106,5 x 58,7