VINCENZO PORCINI

Porcini

The Porcini Gallery was founded in 1969 by Vincenzo Porcini in the old town center of Naples, next to the Academy of Fine Arts, once a benchmark for antique dealers in the city.
As a passionate connoisseur of ancient art, with a particular fondness for that of the Kingdom of Bourbons, Mr. Porcini has researched those paintings and those objects that the sophisticated travelers on the Grand Tour had contributed to scatter around the world, thus bringing them together in new and wonderful collections.
In 1986 the gallery moved to the present location in 6, Victoria Square and specializes, thanks to Dario Porcini, in old paintings, with an emphasis on Italian and foreign artists who were active in Italy.
The Porcini Gallery is present at the International Biennale dell'Antiquariato of Florence, Rome and Paris Tableau, and is in constant dialogue with international institutions and scholars.


  • Dirck Hendricksz known as Teodoro D'Errico
    Amsterdam, 1542/1543 - Amsterdam, 1618

    Preaching of ST Dominic
    Oil on panel
    91x226 cm
    1578-1579
  • Pietro Cavaro
    attivo a Stampace [Cagliari]; notizie dal 1512 - tra il 4 maggio ed 28 settembre 1537

    Deposition of Christ
    tempera on wood
    105 x 79,5 cm
    c. 1520 - 1525
  • Luca Forte
    Notizie tra il 1631 e il 1656

    Still life (signed)
    oil on canvas
    105 x 218 cm
    1630 ca.
  • Cesare da Sesto
    (Sesto [Calende?], 1477 - Milano, 1523

    Adoration of the Child and patron
    tampera and oil on wood
    213 x 137 cm
    c. 1514 - 1515