Vincenzo Porcini
Porcini
CONTATTI
Porcini
Piazza Vittoria 6
80121 Napoli (NA)
T +39 081 7643550
F +39 081 2457679
C +39 360 519810

info@porcinigallery.com
www.porcinigallery.com

The Porcini Gallery was founded in 1969 by Vincenzo Porcini in the old town center of Naples, next to the Academy of Fine Arts, once a benchmark for antique dealers in the city. As a passionate connoisseur of ancient art, with a particular fondness for that of the Kingdom of Bourbons, Mr. Porcini has researched those paintings and those objects that the sophisticated travelers on the Grand Tour had contributed to scatter around the world, thus bringing them together in new and wonderful collections. In 1986 the gallery moved to the present location in 6, Victoria Square and specializes, thanks to Dario Porcini, in old paintings, with an emphasis on Italian and foreign artists who were active in Italy. The Porcini Gallery is present at the International Biennale dell'Antiquariato of Florence, Rome and Paris Tableau, and is in constant dialogue with international institutions and scholars.

Preaching of Saint Dominic

1578-1579
Oil on panel, cm 91x226


Deposition of Christ

1520 - 1525 circa
Tempera on panel, cm 105 x 79,5


Still life

1630 circa
Oil on canvas, cm 105 x 218


Adoration of the Child and patron

1514 - 1515 circa
Tempera and oil on panel, cm 213 x 137