FABBIO COPERCINI

Copercini & Giuseppin

‘Copercini & Giuseppin’ was founded in 1981, in Padua. It has been present in the most important national antiques exhibitions. It is specialized in italian painting an sculpture from 15th to 19th century and decorative arts of the neoclassical age.
The Gallery has been situed in Strozzi Palace, in the medioval Village of Arquà Petrarca, singe 2006, that is structured to hold antiques exhibitions and other events visual art, music and literature.


  • Francesco Pianta (?)
    Venice 1634 - Venice 1692 ca

    San Sebastiano condotto al martirio
    Boxwood high relief
    cm 23 x 34 x 8
    Terzo quarto del XVII secolo

    Critique card of Andrea Bacchi
  • Guido Marussig
    Trieste 1885 - Gorizia 1972

    Weeping willow
    Oil on canvas
    cm 85 x 85

    Signed and datetd: ?Guido Marussig 1907'. Exhibitions: VII Biennale d’Arte, Venezia, 1907, Sala Internazionale ’L’Arte del Sogno’, n.16; the work will be exhibited at 'Secessione e Avanguardia..’ alla GAM in Rome, from 30/10/14 to 15/02/2015
  • Pietro De Rossi
    Rome 1761 - San Pietroburgo 1831

    Female portrait
    Miniature on ivory, coeval frame in golden bronze
    cm 6,7, with frame cm 11
    inizio del XIX secolo
  • Lino Selvatico
    Padova 1872 - Treviso 1924

    Child with dog
    Oil on canvas
    cm 117 x 94

    Signed and dated Lino Selvatico - Venice 1917. Exhibitions: Buenos Ayres, 1931. Capolavori di pittura dell’800 italiano, fig. 10