MASSIMO BARTOLOZZI

Guido Bartolozzi Antichità S.r.l. unipersonale

Founded in 1887
The company, that was founded in 1887 by the great-grandfather Guido Bartolozzi has recently moved from the original headquarter in Via Maggio 18r to the Michelozzi Palace as much famed gallery in Via Maggio 11, which has been owned by Bartolozzi family since 1922. Massimo Bartolozzi, who actually directs the company after the death of his father Guido, seek to embrace in an ecletic way all the antiquites. The company is registered to Associazione Antiquari d'Italia and has been attended to the most important national exhibitions, such as the Biennale dell'Antiquariato in Florence and the Biennale dell'Antiquariato in Rome


  • Venice, traced to the workshop of Giovanni Giuliani
    beginning of the 18th century

    Moors holding a cornucopia ending in a basket of flowers on rocaille bases
    Pir of sculptures in carved wood with gilded and multicolored decoration
    h. cm 157

    Provenance: Colonna Princes, Roma
  • Roman workshop
    1621 - 1623

    Table cabinet
    Ebony, stones and gilded bronze
    cm 105,5 x 81,5 x 50

    Expertise of Dr. Anna Maria Giusti, director of Opificio delle Pietre Dure in Florence
  • Venice
    first half of the 18th century

    Pair of commodini
    Black and gilt polychrome-japanned serpentine
    cm 71 x 42 x h. 88
  • Florence, attributed to Giovan Battista Dolci the Senior
    third quarter of 18th century

    Five mirrors
    carved and gilded wood with engraved glasses
    h. cm. 80

    Provenence: Serristori Palace in Florence